experchange > dotnet.languages.* > dotnet.languages.csharp

Sonnich Jensen (10-31-18, 05:31 PM)
Hi all

The folder structure in each windows version is slightly different.
Are the folders a part of Windows Explorer's code, or are the folder tree retrieable somehow?

Under desktop can be "Document", "Downloads", Music, Pictures etc.
How can a programme know what is there?
And how do I get the localised names in the langue of the user (system) ?

WBR
Sonnich
Luuk (11-02-18, 01:58 PM)
On 31-10-2018 16:31, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
> Hi all
> The folder structure in each windows version is slightly different.
> Are the folders a part of Windows Explorer's code, or are the folder tree retrieable somehow?
> Under desktop can be "Document", "Downloads", Music, Pictures etc.
> How can a programme know what is there?
> And how do I get the localised names in the langue of the user (system) ?
> WBR
> Sonnich




and/or

Sonnich Jensen (11-05-18, 08:41 PM)
On Friday, November 2, 2018 at 1:58:31 PM UTC+2, Luuk wrote:
> On 31-10-2018 16:31, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
>
> and/or
>


Thanks
Still the issue remain - I know that I should start with the Desktop. I can get folder on the desktop, but how do I get the structure of special folders

As they look like here:


How do I get e.g. quick access?
And for systems that dont have them?
Luuk (11-10-18, 10:24 PM)
On 5-11-2018 19:41, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
> On Friday, November 2, 2018 at 1:58:31 PM UTC+2, Luuk wrote:
> Thanks
> Still the issue remain - I know that I should start with the Desktop. I can get folder on the desktop, but how do I get the structure of special folders
> As they look like here:
>
> How do I get e.g. quick access?
> And for systems that dont have them?


I'm still clueless to what you are asking ....

But quick Acces can be opened directly by going to:
shell:::{679F85CB-0220-4080-B29B-5540CC05AAB6}

see:
Similar Threads