experchange > windows.* > windows.powershell

lcannon2009 (05-15-18, 07:27 PM)
Does anyone have and know where I can get any documentation for the XML fields in the file created by the DVRScheduleTool.exe?

I am loading the XML files into Excel and there seems to be a wealth of information there that could help troubleshoot DVR recording troubles, but, alas, I cannot tell what all the fields mean.

Thanks,
Jason...
Gloops (12-26-18, 09:24 PM)
On 15th May 2018 at 19:27, Lcannon2009 wrote :
> Does anyone have and know where I can get any documentation for the XML fields in the file created by the DVRScheduleTool.exe?


Hello,

Any idea about who created that program ?

> I am loading the XML files into Excel and there seems to be a wealth of information there that could help troubleshoot DVR recording troubles, but, alas, I cannot tell what all the fields mean.
> Thanks,
> Jason...


To read an XML file, "XML Copy Editor" is more specialized.
To select the font size, use the keyboard shortcut, the menu entry does
not work.
Adrian Caspersz (01-29-19, 07:44 PM)
On 26/12/2018 19:24, Gloops wrote:
> On 15th May 2018 at 19:27, Lcannon2009 wrote :
>> Does anyone have and know where I can get any documentation for the
>> XML fields in the file created by the DVRScheduleTool.exe?

> Hello,
> Any idea about who created that program ?


Ericsson ?

> To read an XML file, "XML Copy Editor" is more specialized.
> To select the font size, use the keyboard shortcut, the menu entry does
> not work.


XML files can also be viewed / edited in the 'Powershell ISE'
Gloops (01-30-19, 12:26 PM)
On 29th January 2019 at 18:44, Adrian Caspersz <email> wrote :
> On 26/12/2018 19:24, Gloops wrote:
> Ericsson ?


Oh, in that case, maybe Ericsson can provide a documentation ?


the font size, use the keyboard shortcut, the menu entry
>> does not work.

> XML files can also be viewed / edited in the 'Powershell ISE'


Oh, good to know.
And in fact Visual Studio can open them, too.
Similar Threads